The university equips the Hindu Life Program with a modest budget to host events, offer care to students and community members, and operate as a robust full-time program. We are incredibly grateful for this institutional support. At the time, we also actively seek community support to keep the program going and growing.
We hope you will consider becoming a financial supporter of the Hindu Life Program at Princeton University. You may contribute in two ways:
- Via Credit Card:
- Visit this link.
- Fill in the amount you would like to give.
- In the special instructions/comments section, paste the following: I would like 100% of this gift to benefit the Hindu Life Program (HLP) within the Office of Religious Life. Thank you.
- Fill out the credit card information, and confirm/submit.
- Drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know your contribution and where we might send you a thank you note and gift.
- Via Check:
- Make your check payable to “Princeton University” with “Hindu Life Program” clearly written in the memo line.
- Please make sure that your contact information is accurate.
- Mail to: Hindu Life Program c/o Office of Religious Life, Murray Dodge Rm. 205, Princeton, NJ 08544
We are delighted to offer you a wonderful gift as a token of our gratitude for your support. From Darkness, Lead Us to Light is a commemorative book of spiritual reflections, drawn from talks given at Princeton University’s annual Diwali at the Chapel celebration. Written by Vineet and beautifully illustrated by acclaimed Indian-American artist Rukmini Poddar, this limited edition book is a treasure house of devotion and wisdom.